Social distancing and other safety measures
We will observe Government regulations and recommendations and do everything we can to keep you Covid-secure during the Festival. These will include:
• Socially distance, with seating arrangements based on the best available current guidance about safe audience numbers. We ask you to arrive early with your tickets to take your seats safely.
• Generally omit intervals. Programmes will be slightly shorter than usual and there will be no refreshments available.
• Operate a one-way system. Entry to the church will be via the marquee on the West side, and exit at the end of the concert by the main door. We apologize in advance that seating everyone safely may inevitably take a little longer than usual. Special arrangements will be made for anyone with a disability.
• Stagger entry times. The marquee and village hall will open 40 minutes before the performance. If you have seats at the front, please try to arrive early so that you can be seated before those behind you.
• Ask you to wear masks.
• Provide hand sanitizer.
• Provide a portaloo. Facilities at the church will be restricted to one portaloo. It will inevitably be busy.
• Clean. All surfaces will be cleaned with sanitizing spray before and between concerts.
• Provide programmes, which will be available free of charge in the marquee and also in PDF form on the website.
• NHS Test and Trace. A QR code will be displayed.
• Provide refunds. If you are unwell and unable to attend, please contact the Box Office. We will refund you if we are able to re-sell your ticket.
• Doors will be kept open to improve ventilation, so please dress warmly.
Our venues, particularly the church, are restricted in space, so we ask you to be conscious of those around you and of their needs. If you or members of your family are displaying Covid-related symptom, you must not attend. Our full risk assessment can be found here.